The Secret Life of Empress Isana

Group Leader
As someone said before, it's a shit show in the beginning, but it does get better later. Comedy is on point, as long as you pay attention, you'll catch on to the plot easily. Just enjoy the ride, don't overthink shit.

Group Leader
I remember dropping this by the second chapter, though I can't remember what the reason was. Randomly started at chapter 5 tonight and I gotta say! I'm digging it. MC is vibrant with a distinct personality, it's funny, and I'm curious where the story's going.

Reminds me of The Black Haired Princess, which is also what I described except that webtoon had a good beginning.

Group Leader
All in all not that bad really but it still feels like the real story hasn't truly started

@harospex @maknaemiaw97 the raws are in korean. plus if they were to translate the chinese ver that was translated from the korean ver, im sure some of the meaning (wording and plot) would be lost. since constant translation from language to language will cause some words to lose meaning + potential plot mess up.

@justkimi @harospex @maknaemiaw97 @hakaishinandroid616 since all of you are arguing about the raws. I’ll summarize the ending for you (I read all chapters)
to start off ending was DISAPPOINTING the author rushed the ending and nothing was really explained. (Also beware of mg horrible grammar since I won’t correct it, I will just say things in order from memory)Basically the king had to make a contract with the shana because he’s gonna die right and shes the only one who can help him? Well the real witch and lee shana actually swapped bodies. The real witch was supposed to be in modern world while FL was supposed to be the actual witch. Her parents found this out and treated real witch badly because she had “powers” and theyre not their “real” daughter. In turn she hated people.

The real witch came back to from where the FL lead is and then they fought. They ran out of magic and uhh just started pulling each others hair. And the fl won because of that. Its really stupid. I suggest you guys don’t waste your time reading this. Ending was just about FL and ML had kids and they both had powers. The FL plans to create a tower of talented witches and plan to make society accept them. And honestly, thats about it like the helping him thing didnt even happen. Like idk what just happened to be honest.

Power Uploader
The second half was super rushed but i liked the ending nonetheless.
Btw do anyone from where the title "the moon witch...." come from? The tl of the original would be something like "Empress' Secret Lesson"

Users who are viewing this thread