The Secret Life of Empress Isana

Group Leader
Where’s the official korean source? Searching 황비님의비밀수업 brings up nothing, so why is it listed as a korean manhwa? The author’s name is korean but... It’s not on kakaopage, daum, naver, etc. That’s a bit weird.

Dex-chan lover
Erm, I think the official chinese translation is :https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/5115/
The current link is an aggregator, i think

It really seems like they're missing pages in their translations. If not, then the pacing may just be poorly handled.

Hopefully eventually the translation rate speeds up a bit. The raw releases weekly while it seems this is only translated monthly, As such, even though raws are already to 45 chapters, this translation only has 6.

Group Leader
sowwy, something happened to our drive. moon witch got deleted T.T
so we gotta redo lot of things

art is pretty but I can’t follow what’s happening. E.g. one chapter she’s about to be burned at the stake and next chapter she’s in the forest? With no clear transition of when this happens or how??

From what I understand here is what's happening so far (spoilers up until chapter 9):

1. She was seen supposedly 'gathering magic' under the moonlight
2. The prince saw her and assumed she was a witch doing something evil
3. She was captured and that's where we start chapter one.
4. She escaped and ran into the forest
5. There she met with the prince and also encountered some bandits who were after her
6. She also saw a wolf and then used fire magic to deter the bandits and wolf
7. It appears that the wolf aknowledges her power and backs off
8. She gets tired from using her magic and falls asleep
9. The prince, after learning that the MC isn't just some random chick but is a noble named Shanna Castello, quickly returns her back home
10. Her servants seem to be afraid of Shanna, and the maid Anna seems to have something sinister planned...

That's the story that I have picked up so far, there are still discrepancies but these are the major plot points so far.

I am excited to see what happens next though.

I didn't mention that the prince disappeared during the exchange between the MC, the bandits and the wolf because I can't remember if he was there just in the background or not. I have a theory that he himself is the wolf but that's just a theory.

Wtf.😲😅 I can't even progress what just happened. That escalated quick and became unexpectedly dark.

Users who are viewing this thread