The Secret of the Partner Next to You - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! You should think about finding a proofreader if you're going to translate and upload more in the future. There's quite a few typos and dialogue between characters that could be worded better. For example, when the two girls are chatting in the park one responds with "I?? No~" instead of "Me?? No~"

Dex-chan lover
fucked-up-youre-done.gif

As you can see, this is a low tier translation. I made them mainly for myself in the evening after work. English and even more so Spanish are not my first languages. It's a pity that this series is translated so slowly, if no one wants to take it seriously, maybe at least they could correct my scribbles. I will be happy to send someone willing files for correction.

Until then, let me know if you want to keep posting my crappy translations

Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
As you can see, this is a low tier translation. I made them mainly for myself in the evening after work. English and even more so Spanish are not my first languages. It's a pity that this series is translated so slowly, if no one wants to take it seriously, maybe at least they could correct my scribbles. I will be happy to send someone willing files for correction.

Cheers.
I'd be willing to at least help you correct grammar and text, my friend.

Dex-chan lover
You kids the wrong thing messing with Kiryong. This nice guy has Jae-Kyung on his side! Jin-wong and her friend are gonna pay for making a bet out of Kiryong's feelings.

You can't take away his cellphone or hurt his feelings. And Minsik's gonna prevent you from being his partner. If only Sae-on had been Jin-wong's parter, she would have known how it felt to be played with.

Cheers.
I beg u to continue my friend, a lot are prepared to help u as proofreader and this series needs translation
Just open up some discord channel so we can help u and enjoy this banger serie

Users who are viewing this thread