The Senior and Junior Broke up Three Months Ago - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Cheering Her Up

Contributor
As the age-old advice goes, "If a woman say's she's fine, she's lying. It a woman says she's not fine, she's telling the truth."

Group Leader
She's actually considering going out with Yuki-kun? Typical. "I'm in love with someone who's in love with me but I'll be damned if I'll admit it so I'll just go out with someone else who I couldn't give two shits about to avoid the situation."

@FredFriendly Even without the fact that she's already in love, how in hell can she consider a confession without liking the guy? This whole "confession culture" in manga really doesn't make any sense.

i dont think she's considering yuuki kun at all, she just doesn't know how to respond

Group Leader
@U235
Even without the fact that she's already in love, how in hell can she consider a confession without liking the guy? This whole "confession culture" in manga really doesn't make any sense.

Well, there was that one series where the female lead agreed to date the 3rd wheel, who she had no feelings for, instead of the male lead who she did have feeling for the simple reason that she stated, "I had no reason to refuse."

Group Leader
@novant @NSteve Sorry, but I can't think of it. I tend to forget those mediocre, unimpressive series. I generally only remember the ones that I either like alot or hate just as much. If it comes to mind I'll let y'all know.

Users who are viewing this thread