a273a9b5-0d5f-4ef1-84d2-f3f3f6f4fdec
BookQueen Dex-chan lover Joined May 10, 2019 Messages 1,770 Jun 30, 2020 #3 at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be the daughter of the demon king or something
at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be the daughter of the demon king or something
Z zz2000 Dex-chan lover Joined May 16, 2019 Messages 2,023 Jun 30, 2020 #4 Oho, it's been picked up again!
nachtness Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 16, 2018 Messages 3,318 Jun 30, 2020 #8 non brow guy is an exhibitionist?
D deleted-user-1b3ed6a6b5 Banned Joined Oct 26, 2019 Messages 1,333 Jun 30, 2020 #9 Thank you for picking this up. 🤩😁
greatninja3 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 4,970 Jun 30, 2020 #11 hmmmmmm is the girl the other guy's daughter or something ?
Leo80221 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 1,079 Jun 30, 2020 #14 Just casually annihilates 10,000 of the weakest monsters, like you do, I have a feeling he's a major help to his party besides doing all that paperwork.
Just casually annihilates 10,000 of the weakest monsters, like you do, I have a feeling he's a major help to his party besides doing all that paperwork.
kwendy Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 5,537 Jul 5, 2020 #19 I can't imagine MC's voice other then Junichi Suwabe.
flannan Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 26, 2018 Messages 3,313 Jul 6, 2020 #20 I wonder if the bearded guy chased the little girl out, because the party was doing something illegal, and he didn't want to arrest the girl too. @Leo80221 - I guess he is the male version of all the overpowered anime maids.
I wonder if the bearded guy chased the little girl out, because the party was doing something illegal, and he didn't want to arrest the girl too. @Leo80221 - I guess he is the male version of all the overpowered anime maids.