The Seven Deadly Sins

Enc

After finishing the series on another website I can only say that towards the end it got more and more repetitive with a ridiculous amount of "SIKE" moments that really got old after a while.

It's like after FT ended, the Kondansha execs wanted this shit to continue until new blood rises, but the most important instruction was to continue it in such a convuluted way that it turns out worse than the final arcs of FT. And then that epilogue came... goodness me I didn't think anything would be more cringe than the Nardo epilogue but fuck me dead, here we are. Nakaba mate, I was bloody bowing down to you way back when, considered you a top tier new generation of mangaka. But buddy, you're a fucking hack.

6/10

Contributor
Thank God it's over.

It started out cool but became a chaotic mess and JUST WOULDN'T DIE.

How can something based on Arthurian legend suck this badly?

is the ending sucks? ...i mean, i wouldn't want to waste time for this if it is, sooo...

i liked it not the ending but everything up untill the demon king is beaten and
escanor dying
after that everything becomes confusing with the
cat and the pond
apparently there will be a new one about melodias kid so hope it gets better

This manga unironically has one of the worst shonen garbage endings I've ever read.
"The rules are made up and the points don't matter.... because I'm making a new series!" Suzuki Nakaba, 2021
I understand the publisher was pushing Nakaba hard to continue the series but dont crash the series into the ground, force a hiatus, and then end it after people widely criticize your poor plot and pacing for months.

Dex-chan lover
I do not recommend. I read this from start to finish and i regret all the time and money i spent on it. The characters are interesting and some are even very charismatic, the world building is cool too, but it's not enough to save the shit plot (which is very weak) and from a certain point, it becomes a soap opera, with things about "the power of love, friendship and family!”, full of caricatured villains~:shamihuh:💢
Ps. Truth be told, this isn't a "shounen", but rather a "romance story" and all the mcs are simp!

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty! This is going to be Attempt No.2 to get into this one! I gave up originally because life was too busy, and then I discovered Fist of the North Star. But I had gotten in about 44 chapters if I remember correct, so I liked it then.
And I still do now. While, something has changed in my brain toward cheesy fanservice, it still gives me a laugh, and a volume in, I'm once more intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread