The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The Sheep Princess In Wolf's Clothing

Dex-chan lover
a bit sad that it’s over, but it was lovely so I can’t complain

Banned
this is a close 10/10 as far as yuri manga goes. I would have loved some side characters relationships fleshed out and more yuri overall, but the fact that this didn't went down unnecessary drama (like exploring the Maid that broke Momo's heart and her maybe reappearing or some bullshit) and turned the fluff to a max, bumped it from a solid 9/10 to a 10/10. It is a good ending, if there's gonna be some extas fulfilling my need for the side couples, it will be a strong 10/10. Was a great ride.

Supporter
Everyone's so happy in the end! Brilliant series, I'll come back to this whenever I'm feeling like a fluffy top up.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
AND THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS!

It's a bit weird having read this for three years and now it's over

Dex-chan lover
Not too short and wholesome, no needless drama. Very happy to have read this.

Thank you for sticking around to translate this to the end. Thank you : )

I'm gonna miss this two fluff story... Felt a bit rushed, but its better than nothing...
Thanks for translating until the end Kredim!!

Supporter
They are so happy together and it will be sad to say goodbye. Thanks for all the hard work in translating and bringing us the amazing manga

Double-page supporter
NOOOOO I WASNT READY UHHGG MY COMFORT STORY!! HZHEBSIDBEJ I'm very happy with ending but I can't help but feel it was a little rushed? Idk I simply wanted more time with my beloved characters :']

Users who are viewing this thread