The Shikisaki Sisters Want to Be Exposed - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Shikisaki Sisters

Group Leader
@dotawolfbrother
Page 11, Yuri says "Is there something on my face?", but from context it looks like she's talking about Tsukushi's face, hence giving him a mirror to look at himself.
Thanks, that seems right. She literally says "つっくん 顔が気になるの?” which I'd read word for word as "Tsuu, is your face bothering you?"and probably translate as "Tsuu? Is there something wrong with your face?".

This is one of those "I'm a dumbass moments".

Couldn't figure out what I'd been missing to fuck up that line in context until I realized that the sfx in the previous panel isn't for blinking, IT'S TO MIME HIM TOUCHING HIS FACE REPEATEDLY WITH HIS HANDS(presumably looking for his glasses??). I thought it was for heavy blinking from staring at his own hands in context of his newfound perfect eyesight, but on second look, I'm pretty sure that sfx was actually meant to signal that he was for touching his own face. Derp.

Colossal mistake from not paying enough attention to an sfx and losing the context. Lesson learned.

TLDR. I'm a dumbass.

Thanks. Fixed.

Dex-chan lover
I was so sure this was gonna head somewhere else... And that they weren't his sisters 😂

Welp, this way is good too.

Group Leader
@dotawolfbrother
Sorry, forgot to mention another one:
Page 26: "I wanna go home with you and Hinagiku and Momiji and call my big sisters." Honestly, i've no idea what that supposed to mean.
"I wanna go home with you and Hinagiku and Momiji and call my big sisters!"

Yeah, idk how that one happened. If it still doesn't make sense to you, my official stance is that he's blubbering, and my unofficial stance is that I don't wanna think about it anymore.

Anyways.

Thanks. Fixed.

Dex-chan lover
"I wanna go home with you and Hinagiku and Momiji and call my big sisters!"

Yeah, idk how that one happened. If it still doesn't make sense to you, my official stance is that he's blubbering, and my unofficial stance is that I don't wanna think about it anymore.

Anyways.

Thanks. Fixed.
Oh, that makes sense, i guess. Sounds a bit weird to me to spell out each of their names and then add "and all my big sisters" on top of it, but i'm not a native English speaker, so what do i know, haha.

Dex-chan lover
I'm... just going to trust the detective's logic here. Hoping there will be setbacks and twists to make us doubt and make it more interesting.

This is just a big game of "find the yandere(s)." :pepehmm: :kek:

Darn it's rare for these "I woke up in another person's body" stories to acknowledge that the original owner of the new body is basically dead.

If you mentally change your mind and memories to that of another person's, while forgetting who you where before;

You are dead, that is not you anymore.
thats not how it works you imbecile
to quote
  • “First Law: All human behavioural traits are heritable.
  • Second Law: The effect of being raised in the same family is smaller than the effect of the genes.
  • Third Law: A substantial portion of the variation in complex human behavioural traits is not accounted for by the effects of genes or families.
so given this its perfectly normal to assume that boy is not dead As if it were realistic, whether the detective likes it or not the genotype of the boy will take over
but most people are stupid so it won't happen
but Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu THE COMIC done it quite good

Dex-chan lover
thats not how it works you imbecile
to quote
  • “First Law: All human behavioural traits are heritable.
  • Second Law: The effect of being raised in the same family is smaller than the effect of the genes.
  • Third Law: A substantial portion of the variation in complex human behavioural traits is not accounted for by the effects of genes or families.
so given this its perfectly normal to assume that boy is not dead As if it were realistic, whether the detective likes it or not the genotype of the boy will take over
but most people are stupid so it won't happen
but Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu THE COMIC done it quite good
I don't even remember what this story was by now months later, comment necromancers go on ignore list, bye

I don't even remember what this story was by now months later, comment necromancers go on ignore list, bye
good
but remember that genotype is the main thing that constitutes everything
especially behavior
so realistically, the boy's behavior must be restored
also kid having the intelligence of adult is stupid because heritability of intelligence is 40% for kids 60% for teenagers and 80% for adults

Dex-chan lover
Page 21 says "full proof". The correct phrase is "fool proof". It means "not even a fool could fuck this up".

Dex-chan lover
Even if this is the first chapter I already noticed 2 things I did not like.
First, Why not go with the amnesia path?? if he is so smart, why did he not preview that amnesia could be possible, and why not use it as a way to get more info??? he was almost scared that the girls thought he had amnesia???

Second is why not stay in the hospital a little longer?, If he really is a victim of attempted homicide, wouldn't it be safer to stay in a secured and well supervised environment? at least while he gets more info, rather he just prefers to go directly to the scene of the crime and expose himself to danger????.

If you are going to write a know-it-all character off the bat, why make him miss very obvious opportunities??

Dex-chan lover
As someone who's personally fallen down the stairs twice, you should be lucky that you don't hit the back of your head. I got knocked out for a long time when I fell off the second time, and I only had my cheek explode.
Yeah, i mean plot is required but a lot of people just slip on their bathroom and die. You dont need a murderer for stupid domestic accidents to take lives.

And if a sister really killed him then what?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why is this aunt mentioned a suspect? Considering the kids trusting submissive personality it wouldn't be unreasonable to say he let her in when he was alone and she attacked him.

You can literally receive severe injuries or even fatal injuries when slipping on a flat surface with no stairs. So obviously, if you accidentally misjudge where you are stepping and go for a tumble down stairs... Definitely possible he took himself out.

Source: I've seen someone break several ribs and put a nice gash in their head that needed to be glued shut instead of using stitches. How did this happen? They stepped on some wet leaves at a crosswalk (rubberized slope for the blind/wheelchair bound) and fell chest and face down. Really bad bruising too.

Users who are viewing this thread