The Shocking Reality of A Loan Shark Collecting Money

i really liked this story and thought it was very well done. As far as the endings I like 8 better then the alternative happier ending. It to me made more sense.

It is short but it minimizes the clutter and focuses on one story. The story presented you with an idea, the idea of him watching over the little girl. It established the idea and then gave you a resolution. Was it a dream come true resolution no but in something like this you are not going to get that and should not.

Was 8 ending sadder yes. But to me it seemed more believable. Think about the mother, she hasn't been great but she has been there to some degree. They are poor and while not getting the most she appears to be at least feeding the girl. She has provided some toys, the turtle, the bunny, maybe not great but. To a child this is her mother, imperfect maybe, still she will love her and will not leave her.

so are many of Pageratta's story like this? Kind of bittersweet. I thought it was well written and would be interested in reading some more, but there's a limit to how much of this flavor I want to read. But if he has written other stuff equally well I would definitely be interested.

Dex-chan lover
DeadJosey dubbed the whole manga, check it out if you're interested in vocals
https://youtu.be/FT6Kz2WN9qM

Contributor
Surprisingly, actually very good. If you need a feel good story, you got one right here.

WHAT IS THIS MASTERPICE MANGA 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 DUDE I ALMOST CRY AAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread