The Shut-in Newlywed - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I Can't Even Do Chores Properly

Dex-chan lover
@chonkury

Not sure if it helps but her work on The Private Report on My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness has gained a surprising degree of popularity to the point of being officially licensed in multiple languages including English and the author regularly receives messages of support. I can only wish her the best and this author as well. It's not an experiences I wish on anyone or one I wish to repeat.

Dex-chan lover
I like this story because you can tell she had pre-existing issues considering how lowly she thought of herself beforehand, no previous close relationships, always being surprised that he actually loves her "for some reason" (ie. she doesnt really believe she deserves it, even endorsing cheating), and so on. Now that she's a NEET and feeling constant unending pressure on her sense of self-worth, her previously ignored issues are taking over everything.

This manga shows that stuff like depression and anxiety is just mental, and not some kind of special clinical disease. If you don’t attack the problem and allow it to grow, it will become unstoppable and control your life.

Clinical depression is real, and equally real as physical diseases. Please get help if you have similar experience. You are not alone, and you deserve to be better. Don't let anyone including yourself convince you otherwise.

:( too relateable, feels like depressions a never-ending war. You win some battles but you lose a lot too. That being said I really enjoy manga going into the issue of depression. So far this and that manga about shogi really depict depression super well.

Users who are viewing this thread