The Shut-in Newlywed

depressing because it hits so close and this was definitely me (except I'm not married, but everything else is)
but I also think it will start to be uplifting soon

It's refreshing that it's an established relationship, characters feel like real actual people and you're still rooting for them

Dex-chan lover
I want to thank Nocturne Scans for TL’ing this one, it’s not their fault for giving me a panic attack and an ensuing meltdown. As someone recently changing jobs and working from home with a history of anxiety and depression it’s hitting way too hard but I want to believe that she ends better as it seems to be autobiographical.

I hope it ends better for me and everyone else in spots like this.

I hope you are all doing good out there, it’s been a fucking wild ride of a year.

@max_is welcome to nhk is THE manga about hikikomori, would also recommend Ressentiment and This Village Sim NPC Could Only Be Human.

woah this is so relateable at some point, I too have this anxiety. I do want to get married, but not now. and even I'd get married this scene may happen to me.
sharing your space, how about if I'm too dependant to the partner, and the scene when ura need to quit her job just to get married... all career woman absolutely understand the hurdles between marriage and career.
not everyone have all the option to choose both.
and when ura nervously signing the certificate, her bf just said
"if you refuse to married and still want to do ldr I may breakup with you"
man, don't u know how many single mom out there being divorced and don't have any money, job, work experience and only working for the sake of their child?
when ura said "when I go to ur place, you are all I have" it's break my heart :(

sorry, I just read this in the 3rd ch. and I need to cool my head bcs ura story just too relate to me at some point.

for those who read this and have the sama difficulty I do hope you still and always will doing good. may god bless us.

Dang this is like that slap u get to sober up from your drunken state. Before reading this by accident I was high on those cute fluffy rom-com of husband wife. And now lol this hits hard. Like I'm all back to reality. Now gonna recommed This by leaving a comment on those lovely dovey ones as a sober up tip

I just feel so relatable, but can't help to wonder zmwill it get any better?

Fuckkk this is too real. One moment it’s fluffy goodness, the next you’re crying. Every bit of fluff is lined by a tinge of the pain of reality

Is it bad that it's so relatable? The way she describing her depression, just struck me . So freaking relatable.

Dex-chan lover
based on chapter 9

the main character is the author they mentioned about wanting to be a mangaka when she was a kid

just a theory

Group Leader
@greatninja3 perhaps i didn't make this clear enough in the description, but when I wrote "true story," i actually meant an autobiographical one

also, it was her husband that said he wanted to become a mangaka as a kid, not her

after the new chapter, I just realized that the writer is Ura.. hooo... it's cute! good work Ura-san! (I know she will not read this comment)

anyways, thanks for the translation! good work!

Dex-chan lover
i shouldnt be reading this this is really bad for my mental health but i just cant stop and all i feel is pain

Her feelings are extremely relatable, and her husband is so supportive of her I love him

Users who are viewing this thread