The Simple Life of an Ex-Villainess (With a Fluffy Friend?!)

This is probably one of the few manga about otome game that seduced me in one chapter!
I think this story is promising even if it's the cliché villainess reincarnation, who will open a café shop, I don't mind.
There is this something-i-don't-know-what that attract me.
I think I'll probably enjoy a lot reading this manga, so directly added to my list!

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for more chapters haaaaa. She's very optimistic lolol I love her

Group Leader
Has anyone found the raws for this? It's difficult to find 😥

I bet Kago’s gonna follow her, then we can see his face and form.
Thank you for translating this!

I love it and that was only one chapter, I wish I could buy it in English. I would even hand them my bank card lol. I hope their will be more soon.❤️☺️😍

from manga spoilers:

-so the ml ain’t sickly instead he suffers some sort of curse that like makes him an animal or something (im guessing its the one on the cover)

-in chapter 3 of the manga they are traveling in some type of like carriage or something with another dude

•most important spoilers about kago, very long•

Kago was a descendant of White Tiger God and currently the only one that can change shape after thousands/hundred years. Only & youngest prince under 3 elder sisters, heir to the throne of Kadar Kingdom, a neighborly country.
He changed into white tiger (looked like a dog tho lol) when it rains and still trying to find ways to control it. Gave himself 2 years (until he's 18) to control his morphing power and to woo Irene or he'll give the throne to his eldest sister's husband.
Met Irene at 11y.o when he went to visit the country with his father. The inn they were supposed to stay in was closed due to food poisoning so they had to stay at a cheap one. Caught lice while in beast form and had to be shaved... (poor bby).
Probs touched that Irene didn't despise his shaved look (described as looking like a stray dog, so def not good looking) and was fed a chiffon cake by her. Decided to make her into his wife soon after so she's actually the reason he even transferred as exchange student.
Kinda manipulated things behind the scene to be with Irene after she was expelled from school (She rented his house at a countryside village, and he decided to follow with his aide Luke the other boi in the previews above with the excuse of his health, and no more hiding his face)
Irene definitely instinctively felt that something was off about Kago but kept getting distracted (or maybe purposely so) and decided to ignore the weird vibe for now.
PS: Irene thinks that her parents will get angry at her and will give her bride training to be a bride soon after so she decided to kinda run away from home. Kago also dropped out of school to follow Irene. From the volume's cover he's probs gonna be the waiter at Irene's shop whenever he can? I dunno

•after banishment•

I guess it was after 2 months of opening the sweets cafe, Kago has started to be able to control his morphing skill, but he still needs to practice more.
Skip to court hearing (condemnation) event. Anyhow, Liliana was at the village they were staying and still trying to sabotage Irene. Kago had enough of her shit and decided to settle her once and for all :blobhero: he threatened everyone involved in Irene's case at school to come to the village for a court hearing. He's the judge, Luke the prosecutor, the parents of the bullies as audience.
Liliana's followers took out the evidence of her instructions oon bullying Irene so they can get a lighter sentence, the teachers and principle were reported to the country's education bureau, their salary taken away, and they will have to go for a teaching training at Kadar Empire.
By the end of the court, Irene finally asked the questions most people want to know the most: Y D F U DO DIS TO ME BIACH :blobangery: (except that was me. Irene was pretty chill for someone who got bullied and expelled from school) and Liliana said I JUST WANT TO FIND A RICH HUSBANDO AND I WAS JELLY OF U, U'R SCHOOL PRINCESS with tears :blobsob: no forgiveness you biach if Irene was not a reincarnated person she woulda go suicidal from ur harrassment
Anyway, yeah as you can see I hate Liliana. Even if she wasn't a reincarnator like Irene, I'd still hate her. Worse if she is a reincarnator, tho. What kind of resentment you have to people who was just minding her own business no matter how envious you were a slander on the integrity of trust is a very hurtful thing.

kay most of these spoilers are from novel forum but this is a summary of majority of the posts on there summarized

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

well i like the mc as a charackter
but i dislike just about everything else like the self correcting script that rules the academy and gave a teen god like acting powers het at the same time makes her and everyone else stupid enough to not notice contradiction in their testemonies....

or its just beyond stupid considering that the original heroine is going to get screen time even after the mc leaves school (villainess leaves school in the description fir the villainess tag to apply heroine needs to meet her more ) since she would need to constantly follow her around and target her and that despite the fact that the mc was expulsed mid year....considering her reason thats just worthy of being excluded from procreation

edit: thats all info of event that only includes knowledge you can get from the description and the tags as well as having read 1-2 mangas like it (condemnation events and expulsion go hand in hand)

Users who are viewing this thread