The Simple Life of an Ex-Villainess (With a Fluffy Friend?!)

This leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I understand wanting to leave, but god damn have a spine

A good 1st chap, at least to my taste, be like it gonna be a Pain dealing with them when it what was coming wasn't that worse would've been a pain

"have a spine" as if my girl didn't just spent the whole chapter explaining that it wouldn't matter if she tried to defend herself lmao

@shrekster

Lol honestly was about to say the same thing. Plus it's not like she didn't try (the juice incident) no matter what she does she's gonna get looked at as the villain regardless.

Kago is also live his second life! I already can think of his point of view lol
"I'm Kago, this is my second life. In my previous life, I had a girl that I like. She's so pure and charming (yo wtf is wrong with my head) and I love her so much. Despite being bullied by her coworkers but she's didn't care about that (yo idk about this sentence). And one day I saw her fall from the elevator. I was in shock. I tell her to stay with me, but in the end, she left. When I open my eyes, unexpectedly I reincarnated with her. I will not repeat the same mistake again. This time, I'll make you happy"
LOOOOLLLL
IM CRINGIN

Interesting that the world 'self corrected' to keep having the flag events happen as shown in the Otome Game, though obviously all the subtext around them was missing/different. I can't say that she made the wrong choice, cause she tried to change her fate multiple times, and it sounds more like this 10th and final one was her happy to at least bow out of this scenario.

I'd do the same, cause if there a re greater forces wanting to see a puppet show there, I'm just gonna mosey on down somewhere else where I can still pretend to have free will.

Kago = Keigo is pretty darn obvious, to the point that I wonder if he's instead a creation of Airi as her idealized guy, instead.

Such a shitty heroine.. i wanna beat her to pulp if i can.. thank goodness there's still people who trust our 'villainess'

the 'heroine'............ my eyes hurt . i'm glad there's at least one person on the mc's side !! very well deserved

@fmriver , but u know that she didn't reincarnate 10 times as a Villainess, right??
With this 'Summoned 10 times already' she means that she was summoned to Director office if i'm not mistaken

Users who are viewing this thread