The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Ch. 242

Dex-chan lover
Not sure of what she did with the two ghost-knight (stabilizing them after all those disturbing informations ?), but glad that we'll see again best girls.

Dex-chan lover
pr2m.png

Why would you do something like that ?
Please don't touch the story's bubbles... You're breaking the immersion.

Dex-chan lover
So, is she some kinda Pale Master from the D&D universe?

Aggregator gang
The translation still feels like it's a poorly edited machine translation.

Dialogue is cryptic, poorly localized/poor grammar and sentence structure, errors like incorrect subject (such as Skeleton's first two thought bubbles in this release: "For the first time... have you returned?" ...who is he talking to? Who is the "you," here? It feels like this is the result I'd get for a google translate, that I have to interpret as a poor translation that probably meant "This is the first time... that I've returned to this point!" or something like that) So much of the dialogue feels awkward or nonsensical and like so much has been lost in the translation.

It's "readable," sure, but it's irritating to read and that's before even getting to the annoying advertising edits every release. I don't know what Luminous Scans' delay has been, but I think I'm just going to wait for them or some other group and avoid mangallama/mangademon releases from now on.

edit:
also, fucking "LINT BROOM" translation lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The translation still feels like it's a poorly edited machine translation.

Dialogue is cryptic, poorly localized/poor grammar and sentence structure, errors like incorrect subject (such as Skeleton's first two thought bubbles in this release: "For the first time... have you returned?" ...who is he talking to? Who is the "you," here? It feels like this is the result I'd get for a google translate, that I have to interpret as a poor translation that probably meant "This is the first time... that I've returned to this point!" or something like that) So much of the dialogue feels awkward or nonsensical and like so much has been lost in the translation.

It's "readable," sure, but it's irritating to read and that's before even getting to the annoying advertising edits every release. I don't know what Luminous Scans' delay has been, but I think I'm just going to wait for them or some other group and avoid mangallama/mangademon releases from now on.
I agree
this is rough, ill wait for Luminous Scans...
Same.

Bruh, gotta be kidding me.
You already translated the next chapter (I think) and you trying to make us read on your website to get those faster releases.

Users who are viewing this thread