The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Ch. 248

Dex-chan lover
is this worth coming back to? I loved this at the start but... yeah

Group Leader
This is chapter 248, not 249.
yes, chapter 249 is already out on mangademon, we always have 1 chapter ahead in our website, waiting for mangadex to implement the old sweet system that gave us the option to annouce it via the system

So this will eliminate the chance that skeleton would actually be Kevin Ashton?

yes, chapter 249 is already out on mangademon, we always have 1 chapter ahead in our website, waiting for mangadex to implement the old sweet system that gave us the option to annouce it via the system
Why would you hold it and then put it as the wrong number especially when you do it for the other series that you translate and on other websites. That’s suspicious.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Does your website have all the chapters in the series? I had picked this series back up but I have reached a point somewhere after 100 chapters that there looks like there is a huge chapter gap and I wanted to know if I could find them on your website instead.

Dex-chan lover
So this will eliminate the chance that skeleton would actually be Kevin Ashton?
I don't think so. They way Kevin talked about himself, it doesn't seem like he's actually Kevin, more like a reflection/shade of sorts, maybe part of a greater whole.

Why would you hold it and then put it as the wrong number especially when you do it for the other series that you translate and on other websites. That’s suspicious.
I was right about it being suspicious. Apparently they snipe and aggregate other groups works.
And then they post this to cover up as the reason why they hold chapters back:
MAKE SURE TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AT MANGADEMON.ORG BEFORE
READING THIS BECAUSE MOST OF THE AGGREGATORS HAVE SKIPPED A CHAPTER
MOST AGGREGATOR WEBSITES HAVE BEEN UPLOADING OUR CHAPTERS WITH THE WRONG NUMBERS,SOMETIMES IT WAS OUR INTENTION TO MESS WITH THEM SINCE WE ARE GETTING NO VIEWS ON OUR WEBSITE, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO KEEP UP WITH THE TRANSLATION FEES, WE ALMOST HAD TO DROP EVERYTHING, WE WERE SAVED BY SOME GREAT PEOPLE THAT SENT US DONATIONS TO KEEP GOING, SO WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE CHANCE TO ASK YOU TO READ OUR WORK AT MANGADEMON.ORG SO WE CAN KEEP GOING!

P.S:WE WILL TRY TO MESS WITH THEM AND MAKE THEM UPLOAD ONLY HALF CHAPTER

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread