The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Ch. 280

Yeah, Braum, your democracy is meaningless when your citizens are stupid, uneducated and deranged

Dex-chan lover
damn who could have possibly guessed that having a large portion of your population being basically drug addicts, one of your 3 main leaders being the dealer and everyone else being uneducated on the situation would not be good... eh time for amber to burn anyways

Dex-chan lover
I remember some Greek guy pointing out that a democracy can only really function when most (if not all) members had the necessary virtues for such. But when your citizens are almost all crackheads...

Dex-chan lover
It is completely forced, but this kind of irrational political exchange never fails to rattle me. I guess it hits too close to what we are living in.
Its as forced as it is in reality 😂 just a lot more condensed just for the sake of plot progression and incoming action. This isnt a political series after all, the author doesnt know enough to stretch it into something deeper

Double-page supporter
Welp, looks like the next rewind is coming. But not before skeleton absorbs all that bitch's lurium so she won't have ot next round.

Users who are viewing this thread