The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Also missed a speech bubble here, untranslated. A little disappointed in the translation his time around. I don’t know fin it’s because you guys were trying to deviate from the snipe group’s translation..

But I felt the releases this time around were translated pretty badly. In this case I preferred the other groups translation. Didn’t skip over some of the talking/proofread their chapters.

I re-read these posts since I wanted to check the differences in translation if any, but I can honestly say if I didn’t read the snipe groups translations first, I wouldn’t really have gotten some of the conversations here.

P.S.
To kitty, I like the ghost kitty ☺️? the text is a little too crowded and compressed in the kitty belly, but I do like the kitty lol

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food, think to recheck the chapters there's some untranslated bubbles here and there

Group Leader
I’m for you guys, though rushing the translate in order to keep up with the snipe isn’t the best way to make a comeback.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, feels so rushed that some dialogues are left untranslated.

Just do it in your usual pace.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you translate something already translated, with worse quality, with the pretext that it is 'for the readers', rather than use the extra time for your other projects and just continue where the other group left off. Seems I was on point before and this is not about the readers, but rather about leaving their stamp on this and their donations bs.
This only furthers my point:
https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/9kabkw/trash_scans_needs_to_stop_lying/

https://mangadex.org/chapter/457768/1

Group Leader
No-Group posted his version 12 days ago, it's not like there was such a need to rush anymore.
The TL, editing and QC are really hastily done and hence, not great in comparison to your own work...
You'd expect that after 12 days, you had taken the day to do things right especially to at least feed some of the "we do it better" thing. You're losing face with these uploads...

Dex-chan lover
someone so full of pride they'd rather waste days of effort for nothing doing useless work...

Actually moronic, translating something worse than it already is. This is how you lose my donations.

Dex-chan lover
No group's accusation was that Trashscans were purposely withholding chapters.
These don't look like withheld chapters at all, more "rushed out the door to just get them out of the way" with whatever there was currently done before no-group came in to upset the apple cart. I can absolutely understand why they did it this way, though I don't really agree with it.

@criver Woaahhh, those were long. Well, with all the evidence, there's not really a point in trying to deny it? I mean, sure, there's a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny possibility that some of those were genuine errors, but.....well, not all of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify:
They were withholding chapters on other manga. The main issue is that they work on too many manga, which they hold hostage to get donations. They also threaten other groups with DMCA if they try to start doing any of the manga, meanwhile lying that they are in talks to license said manga. The irony is that trash got a DMCA from a publisher, but they ignored it, they also work on manga already licensed in English. Additionally their no paywall excuse is bs, their new website was supposed to have paywalls. Overall the group has been doing shady bs for a while, and I honestly feel sorry for the donators getting duped. Dru seems to be the main issue, as all of this shit originates from him, he's under the username @trashscanlations on here btw, but was probably too busy with damage control on reddit and his discord. But where there is one rotten apple, there are probably multiple, I can't imagine that the whole team over at trash didn't know of his shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread