The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
It's not that I'm happy that she died... but she honestly should be dead lol. I'm thinking more along the lines of final destination lol. She was honestly just a side character that was meant to die from the start so.... she'll die lol. No matter how many times Skelli revives lol

Dex-chan lover
Sniff sniff... i'm sad for Rubia :'( At least she wasn't disgraced in this life.

Dex-chan lover
A skeleton without a brain has better thinking than some human protagonist I have seen so far.... and this conspiracy shall be killed before they get to him...

Fed-Kun's army
im back on board with this chapter, even though he can keep levels. Yes he saved the girl thanks to cheat but sadly, reality its tough. He can't go into the city, and he's weak, so she dies.

Dude, that guy who said leaving the girl's corpse is a waste seemed he was going to rape her or something. And The skeleton didn't kill himself to go back on the last checkpoint either. At least it's not all re zero lol. XD

Dex-chan lover
aww is this chick gonna stay dead then? thats a bummer

Aggregator gang
Well, he is not at Subaru's lvl yet, hum... Should just had killed yourself bro....

@nogenem
Nah he's more advanced. Collecting information before he offs himself. With the game-like leveling system, it's also smarter to die while power leveling rather than just offing himself.

Users who are viewing this thread