The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

thank you for the chapter, any chance you could skip to 71? those were horribly mangled, basically unreadable. appreciate the effort you put into this chapter either way.

Thanks! Always appreciate groups filling in missing chapters. I often reread manga or read older manga and finding missing chapters is always a pain.

@greyhud90 i mean the description of the group kinda makes that one clear as to why....

Doot Squad: Fleshing Out the Skeletons!
A one man operation, mainly dedicated towards filling in missing chapters and replacing poorly translated or heavily watermarked chapters with higher quality. It's not the best, but it's better than garbage! Doot doot.

Group Leader
@arghhhhhh My plan is to fill in the missing chapters first, but once I finish with that, you better believe I will continue on to post the crap chapters as well. I promise not to mention California. I'll keep going till all the heavily watermarked chapters are done.

Hey, I wonder what translation do you use? Obviously, it's not Meraki scans, who translated it back in the days. Do you translate chapters yourself?

The art really changed a lot from this chapters to the current ones, didn't it? :/

Group Leader
@avyfa Yep, this is my translation, checked against a couple others for accuracy. The main reason I'm working on this is to practice my Korean. I apologize if it's not totally accurate. My goal for the chapters is to make something decently readable to help people move on in the story without having to hunt down chapters elsewhere. Chapter 42 coming soon!~

BP

Fed-Kun's army
YEAH MISSING CHAPTES NOW I CAN READ THIS AGAIN!

Screen-Shot-2019-10-30-at-11.38.05-AM.png

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
No, those who have to whine and can't simply accept that people want to do a thing and leave them alone. There's always one.

Users who are viewing this thread