The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
ok, not bad, I thought he'll go full Subaru mode, instead he grinds

Dex-chan lover
on a side note, the 10,000 swings takes less time than he's making it out to be. Doing a couple thousand or 10,000 swings is an end of the year practice for some swordsmanship schools, though it's normally distributed through a week or month. The reason for that's actually muscle endurance, not a need for sleep. That isn't a problem for him either. It takes 2-3 seconds to swing and then return to your original stance, so he'd be done in about 8 hours. The thing is it's even faster when you consider how that's the wrong way to swing a sword. In combat swordsmanship, each "swing" is actually just a transition between stances, flowing from one strike to the other without much loss in momentum. Since most of the 3 seconds before was spent resetting the stance, it would take around 1 second per swing as the stance is set by the swing.

tl;dr
It should actually take him under 3 hours to do the 10,000 swings.

Dex-chan lover
Welp.... he needs to up his game... and go to places that people don't visit to and figure out how he gets quests to get skills...

Dex-chan lover
The boss skeleton be like "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" >=C

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad u gotta be kidding me by said skeleton weak point is on eye socket xD *putting scene on Ainz vs Clementine here*

walks in, sees a skeleton in armor absentmindedly swinging a sword with the dungeon boss dead at his feet

Dex-chan lover
Uh... That beginning was random as hell. What is he doing in that dungeon? How did he get there? Is he no longer gathering intel on the people who killed the redhead? Is he not gonna try to respawn to save her?
Why did he tell the SECOND skellie "I don't want to fight skeletons" after killing the first?

Users who are viewing this thread