The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

That Binding magic is a death flag for necromancer chick sadly... I like her design too.

XL

Double-page supporter
Many many many thanks for picking this up. Yes, that "many".

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly with how certain entities like to watch and wait for someone to do these releases freelance to judge engagement before just buying it out and sending a cease and desist I think the qualifications for licensing should change and the conditions as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking it up!
Hopefully you won't be hit with the same thing as Meraki as well.

Hum, this does not bode well for Necromancer Gurl ... as in the original Skelly timeline, the emperor apparently lived through this. I wonder if that will be beneficial or detrimental for Skelly, though.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'd be happy to see that most OP skill ever (aside from powers belonging to real gods) to appear in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for taking this on. It would have been missed.

On this chapter: Guess we are back to senseless killing. What shall we bet it happens, that those poor bastards deserve it. Maybe they are even part of that snake gang.

Fed-Kun's army
Well like previous guy said she'll probably die since she failed to kill emperor in the previous timeline.
Wouldn't he be able to free himself from her spell since it has a range of 100 meters or did i read it wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify
According to their release of Peerless Dad, they changed the MD delay. That chapter has a delay of 12h but according to their discord it was a mistake and should have been 6h. So i guess they keep those delays for the Meraki dropped series

Users who are viewing this thread