The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

Heres the greek thanks to google translate.

1st greek bubble- Δεν υπάρχει αριστερά χρόνο (There is no left time)
2nd bubble- αριστερά (Left) [I'm assuming that he's referring to no time being left, this word also means left hand and Skelly is holding a short sword with his left hand [i think] so maybe the mysterious dude is telling him to absorb stuff. but I know jack shit about greek, so I could be wrong.]

Dex-chan lover
Watch the big spooky armor dude just be a divine future self trying to make his past life less complicated. That’d be too predictable so I’d love to be wrong about this, but who could it be,that would be spying on a time looping skeleton, going about and handing out Status Screens of Holding?

@Exousiazo
Are you on a tablet or phone? I'm on my desktop it's fine now, might be the size of the images.
Thank you for replying

Thanks for the chapter.

the page only on this last 2 chapters it lags a lot and the images are blurry i dont get why thou

This is pretty confusing tho
The big guy is saying :
"Δεν υπάρχει αριστερά χρόνο !!"
Den yparchei aristera chróno !!
Which means : There is no left time left !! (the first "left" is the opposite of right) Which is quite perturbing and also grammatically incorrect
The correct one would be "Δεν υπάρχει χρόνος"
and then he's saying "αριστερά" (left) again
And this form of "Left" is either the noun of the political party or the adjective in the singular feminine form or neutral plural form ....

Absorb power, suicide, go back in time. Let necromancer die again, absorb, repeat.

Hope he doesnt forget to take a gucci armor..Maybe he will wear that one armor from the cover now

Dex-chan lover
didnt she said you can absorb only if you are the killer? or am mistaken? and if im not sooo the badass warrior was a future him?

Users who are viewing this thread