The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Group Leader
Mc picked the most standing out armour sighs😯
Now he will face the consequences 🤦‍♂️

Aggregator gang
@Qelix He saved the puppy right before he saved the goblins in the cave right after the tournament around chapter 34. So basically he's after the Spider, after the tournament, and after the goblin saving right now.

Dex-chan lover
So, how is he supposed to know he's being tracked through the armor? Not like he's aware of this feature. Armor stands out by itself, true, but he's currently hiding deep in the woods, so it's not exactly a pressing matter (disclaimer: it may or may not be addressed later). The bone doggy cover is quite useless though, then again, not like he can make something better at this point.

Before he was too stupid to save himself. Now he's too spoiled by redos to save himself. Even after seeing all those ridiculously powerful people, he's still lazy enough to just assume nobody will track him down that far, even though a scrub like him covered that distance so easily.

Aww, the puppy died. But long live skeleton doggo. Or until MC screws up and gets killed again

Fed-Kun's army
Skelly is literally wearing "plotarmor" and therefore can't escape the "plot"

Skelly: I... really brought it back to life.
Reader: It's alive in a sense but not really the living one.

Skelly: I need to make sure it won't catch any attention. *sticks eyecatching red cloth scraps on the undead wolf*

Skelly: Yeah. This ability to absorb may be more useless than I thought.
Reader: You got spoiled too much by the author. Of course a billionaire would barely bat an eye over a few cent in comparison.

Skelly MC: I'm still making brainless decisions. Although, I don't have a brain! Yohohoho.

Dex-chan lover
@Eviltwin
maxresdefault.jpg

SKULL JOKE!

Double-page supporter
Why it seems almost every ability has a drawback? Can't even spam dashes anymore? What a shitty game.

Group Leader
Red Riding Pupper led Skeleton Wolf to Grandama Troll's house, where then Skeleton Wolf proceeded to eat her whole. Little did they know that the Huntsman Knight wasn't far behind.

Dex-chan lover
nooooo, poor little pupper. kill yourself and restart and save the poor dog this time.

Dex-chan lover
"This ability to get free stuff for no extra effort may be more useless than I thought". Yeah, he's definitely spoiled at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread