The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 59

First legendary drops:
1 - Keep
2 - Ignore

... is this even a hard?

There a page missing, page where the skeli tried to pull sword but the enemy press it, so skeli use the short sword

Dex-chan lover
Taking the armor of any guard was was troublesome, but it's still better then roaming around as a naked skeleton. But he picked the most conspicuous one to wear. He even noticed it's a mithril armor. "Too good to be left" I wouldn't be even mad at him, if he would just have packed if into a makeshift bag and run off with it. That magical GPS-Tracker really came out of nowhere and couldn't be anticipated, but it was foreseeable he would runn into trouble with the mithril armor set anyways. How much trouble and if it might be worth it would have depended on what he'd do with it:
- Sell it to a thieves guil for petty but pretty gold coin -> maybe not that much trouble
- Let it be reforged, to be unrecognizable -> the smith might rat him out, but it might have worked
- Wear it and show it off proudly -> Now that would have come around definitly to bite him

Yeah. It was stupid beyond believe.

Dex-chan lover
The wolf cub is doing what a good boi did. The skeleton is dense as fuck.

Bet that guy didn't turn into a real monster until his wife/gf/lover died. When he resets, I wonder if he will try to save her?

This gave me chills.
Xlfwa89.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta
I'm just really glad the comments have a few people like you and aren't filled with only idiots like Yautja.

-Dog is barking constantly, as a dog should when there is an intruder
-Doesn't consider normal reasons a dog barks despite having treated it as a normal dog previously
"wHy aRE yoU dEFecTIVE? Oh LoOk a BoOK~ "

You could give very weak excuses for the armor thing (greed, rpg sydrome, as a plot device), but this is just plain retardation on the MC's and the writer's parts. Did they get a 5 year old to write this new arc?

This could've been a great "damn my MC is a cunning/stealthy MF" resulting in either success or "traps don't work, gotta git gud" defeat. Instead we get hurr durr book.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, seems like in comments of many chapters of popular series, there are people getting angry at each other. Did anyone feel that this chapter was very slow to open each page? It even crashed my Opera browser on an Android tablet. I opened a different series in another tab and it had no problems. Big file size? 2nd page was 11 MB

@Acolytus lol, maybe but I doubt it. The story's been slowly going to shit anyways, so the author's probably just shoehorning shit in to force the story forward. But yeah, normal knight armor's objectively better for hiding. So fair point.

Either way, the story's going down hill. I don't even understand how he ended up in that Necromancer's cave or why he can suddenly absorb powers. The author just seems to keep making shit up on the spot.

Dex-chan lover
At least the art is great, and I hope he succeeds in saving the necromancer, I still hope he ends up with the succubus master from his past life though.

XL

Dex-chan lover
You didn't even noticed the guy coming even with the doggy barking and you think you can win? LooooooooooooL

What a garbage MC, quit crying so much and do something you pathetic excuse for a pile of bones.

He's an undead human so i'm assuming he knows what a dog is, he should understand what a dog barking means he's not some retarded soccer mom thinking he just wants to hump her leg, or go play outside.

Dex-chan lover
fug, I'm almost late for another wonderful chapter of CSDCST (Clueless Skeleton Doing Clueless Skeleton Things).
So, You Want To Kill A Troll... that thing needs to have an online version, but what if the author itself is a huge troll?

Users who are viewing this thread