The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

Well the sattelites could operate for a really long time in orbit assuming they werent shot down in whatever apocalyptic event happened.

Dex-chan lover
"This life is really, headed in an unpredictable direction. I don't know what the future holds..." - A message from the author

I was angry this had completely derailed into nonsense, but this is so far gone now I'm fascinated again. I look forward to power armour and plasma rifles.

Dex-chan lover
Is Skelly maybe stuck in a time-skip videogame isekai where all the Japanese characters have long since died and left their OP cheats laying all over the place?

Honestly, this has become so bad it's now good. I can't wait to see just what other randomness the author will come up with. At the very least, it has become pretty hard to predict what will happen next. As far as I know, the Death Star could descend next chapter and Darth Vader could come out riding a unicorn, flanked by Naruto and Goku.

Fed-Kun's army
Rhinoceros beetle motorcycle with google maps. Yeah right... ┐(´д`)┌

What the heck? I think the author just gave up at this point and has just started making random shit up

500kmph in the middle of a forest without any asphalt?
Google Map in supposed to be Medieval Age?
you serious? I don't know anymore whetherI have to lost interest or gain some

Aggregator gang
Was the author drunk while writing this? It feels like an idea after a night out with your friends and you all have amazing ideas and the next day your amazing idea is eating soup with a spoon instead of a fork.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the author has no idea what travelling at 500 km/h means... are you crazy? Especially travelling in a forest with no asphalt?

I know a lot of people are complaining about how weird the story has gotten, but I can honestly say that I’m loving it.

I tend to easily guess where a story is going to go, but each chapter of this manga throws in so many curveballs that I can’t anticipate anything. The only other series to do that is Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Maybe this manga explodes and doesn’t stick the landing. Maybe it ends up amazing. Either way I’m thoroughly entertained.

@mahtan the author has no idea on how to write a coherent story either. I wonder if he's doing all he can to shit on this title because he got bored of it but it still has a decent follow so he can't just stop. Well, if that's his plan, he succeeded.

Alexa, drop Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread