The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
this fucking plot.... what happened to the simple premise of a skelly getting stronger, reincarnating and picking up friends along the way?

does this knight has an ability called Teleport Behind Enemy?

Dex-chan lover
so rena is out of the story for good? that sucks i quite liked her, and she's not even safe, the slime dude could betray her at any moment

Couldn't she ride bug bike across the oceans? No? It doesn't have aqua-jet mode? That's too silly you say? This manga is heading downhill faster than a magic knight chasing a sexy ninja nun on a bug bike.

Dex-chan lover
Where is this going?
The plot feels very half-assed.
Nothing makes sense here.

The plot went to @. I will check in a few chapters but wtf is going on. He was able to move at 500km/h+ (straight line) and even walk in water? lul

Dex-chan lover
The author will repent by fixing everything If a few more people would tell how the plot is confusing and starting to be boring. Try harder.
Personally, this story was confusing since the first chapter and I follow it exactly because of that.

Forget how he lived, no one cares it was magic or something, why the fuck did he wait around on the boat for hours or days to kill the captain?

Dex-chan lover
qpyRmQ.gif

Aggregator gang
@12Davi7 well if you want to kill your target then died with them or make precaution you'll lose in the battle so both parties dead (assuming the chaser/hunter not knowing that the hunted can run away easily)

Dex-chan lover
i dont know where this story is going anymore

the creep Knight has more plot armor the skeleton he catches up to a flying bike ON FOOT and somehow he on the ship HOW HE DID IT did he swimming all the way? it makes no fucking sense here

and the new waifus is dead thanks skeleton boy

Revenge knight has more lives and plot armor than most RPG MCs ... geez :p

Also RIP nameless gold digger captain. We hardly knew ya ... literally :/

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it. He managed to track them and catch up with them. Is he using some sort of magic? Why? Before, he used some sort of item to track that Mithril armour, but now there's no armour of such.

Am I tasting bullshit?

Ah, I remember this manga having good ratings, I guess it'll go to the 7.6 mark soon, and then it'll hit the mark of most harem isekais out there?

Users who are viewing this thread