The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

jesus what happened to this manga? It was the skeleton guy being kinda cool and gaining powers from each necromancer and a somewhat interesting story, now shit is all outta wack. He becomes extremely weak sauce, is pretty useless for nearly 15 chapters and nothing about the story is making any sense. Its like the author wanted to do something big which isn't bad at all but none of this stuff relates properly.

Also that knight guy is literally like OP af, how the hell did the knight guy catch up to them in a motorcylce then when the two are on the boat how the hell does he get on the boat that they clearly left before he caught up to them? It doesn't make any sense lol.

Just die already and re spawn next to the sleeping girl then go kill the monster guild that's planing the war already.
He left her because he could not protect her now he should be able to.

What the hell happened to all that power the mc absorbed? There was supposed to be a waiting period before those skills and stuff kicked in, but it should've passed long ago.

This was retarded. The deaths are getting stupid and predictable and characters capabilities are all over the damn place.

Fed-Kun's army
Petition to have an alternative title Skeleton Soldier Really Can't Protect Shit.

Dex-chan lover
What with the censure??

@Hobnobs
I'd sign that petition... it has been very disapointing so far...

Dex-chan lover
I hope once he dies they will straighten the story again but I don't have hopes anyway

This is getting worse and worse every chapter. This manga has truly lost its way and the author just seems confused and unable to determine what its supposed to be or where its supposed to go.
Its just a bunch of added random nonsense every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
ok thats it, i will just take a break from this shit. i can't stand how stupid and boring the story has gotten. maybe in 20 chapters it will be back to it's usual story line and be more fun...

Am I the only one still think this is fun?

What's so wrong letting ske bro sitting out for one arc? Observe how high level battle unfold, learn and absorb what he can, maybe reset to accumulate strength and go a totally different path next?

Users who are viewing this thread