The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
There aren't many series where I really cheer for the chance that the MC might get killed.

Skelly needs to die.

Dex-chan lover
He's definitely not dead. There's no way that the monster of a paladin is dead from a tiny little scratch like that. He's going to need a shotgun to the face at MINIMUM to slow him down, let alone a thermonuclear device to even put a dent in him. Dude's as persistent as ransomware viruses.

Skeleton Soldier keeps feeling guilty and doesn't fucking do anything for some reason

Damn the main character and the main antagonist are dead....

Wait those aren't the MC and main antagonist

Dex-chan lover
Wake me when Mc doesn't stay beta every single time and stops getting shat on by everyone

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what the fuck is going on, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the title needs to be changed to "Skeleton Soldier Can't Protect Anything."

Dex-chan lover
Changing the title to "Skeleton couldn't protect anyone" might be understandable for this manga.

Imagine how much more painful this would be to read if the MC was a living teenager, the beta uselessness would be even worse.
The skeleton is literally just a spectator, and the story he's spectating is nonsensical trash that seems to be made up on the spot

why are people so mad in the comments LOLOLOLOL

skelly is stuck in a fight between lvl 99 assholes of course he can't do shit

i love the story KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK SCANLATORS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aggregator gang
I finally figured it out. The author is jilted and mad about his love life so he's made a manga where he gets to kill all of his Ex-girlfriends in the story and get paid for doing it. It's a brilliant plan if I do say so myself.

Aggregator gang
@Arestow Why would MC save Gilles? She basically kidnapped MC and applied forced servitude.
Also there is the problem as described in chapter 49 where MC did not meet the requirements to start Gilles scenario. I doubt anything that has happened so far has changed that matter since Skelly hasn't actually leveled up and adsorb is her gifted ability so that shouldn't count. Maybe Skelly would work on completing Rena's scenario B-class scenario (chapter 7 if you need a refresher).

Heck Rubia's scenario was already S-class and look how many retries he had to go through just to get her to the castle. Gilles is likely beyond S class.

Users who are viewing this thread