The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 66 - End of Season 1

Doot Squad has made a great job translating the missing parts, thank you a lot.

wringing my hands together waiting for you to replace the abortion manga dropies left us with, I had to drop the series there. thank you for sticking with skeleton soldier so far doot squad.

Dex-chan lover
Great job Doot Squad!
thumbs-up-good.gif

Thanks for all your efforts at this, Doot Squad, we really appreciate what you've done.

Double-page supporter
It's "its", not "it's" on the part "it's acid was so strong that I was dissolved in mere moments"

Dex-chan lover
Much respect for groups who fill in the missing gaps even if they don't need to.

But man, I was seriously contemplating whether I should stop reading last chapter. That previous arc was... just plain bad. And not in a "so bad its good" sort of way. Felt like the author either completely gave up on the story or wanted to troll people. The necromancer part was kind of interesting though.

There must be some kind of mistake or mistranslation about the kraken - the skeleton should have 30 hours before the kraken digests him, if he loses less than one percent of life every 3 seconds. I just calculated it.

There must be some kind of mistake or mistranslation about the kraken - the skeleton should have 30 hours before the kraken digests him, if he loses less than one percent of life every 3 seconds. I just calculated it.

100/0.165x3/60.

Group Leader
@Adventurersings You did the math! I had a very hard time believing this was correct for the same reason you did. I wound up double and triple checking with the Italian and Portuguese translations, and they all said the same thing. I've included the original korean at the end of this post for context. I was sorely tempted to move that decimal place over a couple of spaces, but ultimately I decided that even if it was a mistake, it's better to leave it as the author had it, mistakes and all.
xXrlqro.png

Now that there's another reset, I hope the next arc won't be as ridiculous as the previous, and can stay grounded around the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread