The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 103

theory time : mr. skeleton is kevin ashton (just something random that popped into my head so not really a theory)

@KJIJH Not only you. Although that could be seen as obvious, too. If it's actually true.
He hid a lot of stuff, like the books or some skill points for himself. Maybe because he knew he had no chance with his 'current' abilities. So he decided to prepare. Those quests, etc. could have been the plan he laid out for himself.

Imagine if Lu-Lilium was the premium currency you get from micro-transactions and special events.

Dex-chan lover
So this... "World" is allowing a nobody skeleton gain power left and right

And to make it worse, he's allowed to reset with stats and memory.

@KJIJH

If so... then during the Demon Wars, he got a memory wipe.

Wtf is going on? It's too hard to keep track of all these timelines.

I have some things to note;
A. I think the main guy WAS Kevin Ashton before he died that is, the reasoning being; 1. He sees the blue screen and if that is as improbable as we are led to believe then it's unlikely that they are separate people. 2. The flute; although it's none magical he is drawn to it, it's probably something he saw from when he was alive BUT it's in a private area cut off from society so he wasn't normal. 3. He's a man; this may seem stupid but it's more likely Kevin Ashton was a male since there's pretty much no reason to hide your gender in this universe (since we've seen women in high places)

B. I think he's going to AND should pick Hunter; it just makes the most sense since it's about knowledge of your surroundings and predicting what your enemy will do. Also for all you people saying he should pick knight; I hope ur joking, it is soooo unpractical especially since it probably has drawbacks to fighting on foot. Finally, the swordsman seems like it'd be an OK choice BUT the fact that it says that his face shouldn't be reflected in his blade hints at a negative in association to that; but in the end, I don't think he'll pick that because it's too obvious.

Double-page supporter
How can he change his class from "Skeleton Soldier" when it's part of the title?

OKAY here's my guess.
The Skeleton Soldier is actually kevin ashton
. i have no proof to back my guess it's jus a gut feeling. why make sure to render the tombstone unreadable? why do he have the feeling of a connection to a flute in the Ashton temple? it seem weird to me.

It bothers me that he never voices his thoughts, he has a bookworm master and a centuries old sorcerer who both could provide more info...

Just like a game certain characters are needed for certain “scenarios” with Rubia being there made Isaac seems more trustworthy and adorable af 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread