The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 104

Fed-Kun's army
Well shit.... Gonna be interesting to see how he is gonna explain things now. And dreams? I guess she is still having dreams about him.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Lena pls

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I think I get what is going on.

As we learned, his summoner has the blue box system too. It isnt a coincidence she raised him, the blue box system probably compelled her.

The same applies to Rena, the reason why she probably follows the mc all the time without question is the blue box system.

And each blue box system probably has their own specialization. His summoner has the quick learning system, he has the reset system and Rena probably has the dream system.

So what happened in this timeline is, Rena had the li-lium with her, so it stayed with her. So she became an executive, but he system let her see dreams of him so she most likely either wanted to find him(and used an excuse) or assume he is trying to brainwash her through dreams.

I would also guess that necromancer has the soul absorption system. (Which she partly transplanted into him) and the succubas also had some sort of system.

Aka, the system users are attracting each other.

Skeleton Soldier couldn't protect himself from other timeline clingly girl :p

OK , I know she is not the other timeline Lena ( or Rena, you never know how the Japanese mangaka actually mean it to sound in this cases ), but she clearly remembers something that this one shouldn't be able to know ;)

Group Leader
@eng1 very nice theory, I'm also thinking rena's appearance is due to li-lium but just on the level of "i remember everything but time has rewind?" of sort

Double-page supporter
I said this in the last upload, but this translation basically confirms it. Since Rena's scenario was cleared, she retains knowledge of the previous world line. But thanks to this translation it appears that it was in the form of a dream so she's wants to find out why. This brings up a new question though, in her dreams she should know she had a positive relationship with skelly for the most part. Unless she remembers all of the timelines and not just the final timeline where her scenario was finally completed, I don't see a reason for her to be hostile.

I bet he got ripped off by the 'auction' house.

@degenerateafro
She is probably just jealous, or want to go back with him, and that was the cover story she told those guys.

Group Leader
What a place to catch up on. I am just here left dangling off the side of this cliff without any clue what will come from this.

Dex-chan lover
@rrolo1 Series is korean not japanese. Though, as far as I know the L/R thing could just as easily be a korean hang up too.

Double-page supporter
@YuriIsTooLewd Nah, I don't believe it would be because of jealousy.
1. She didn't know he was with Rubia until they both came to the town, but he was already a wanted person by the time they visited.
2. Making the guild kidnap him is too likely to expose that he's a skeleton to everyone else. Something she wouldn't want to do in general if she thought positively about him.

Users who are viewing this thread