The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 105

Fed-Kun's army
Well, she may be different on the outside but I feel she is somewhat the same on the inside.

@julioray there is an official english translation on tappytoon. they have the license to english translations while fan translations don't, and they could definitely make a case that these scans are "stealing" their business. in reality, they probably don't lose a lot because most of us would have forgotten about or abandoned this series by the time the official translations catch up, but they are legally in the right.

also, thanks for the chapter asura scans!

Hum ... so this means that Skellebro rewinds don't go necessarily to the point of time where he regains conscience ( or better said, when we see him getting back to his senses ) and in this one , the point of divergence was surely far before, since Rena stats are far too diferent from the original ones ( not only in numbers, but on the skills themselves ... she didn't had originally the "Dark Trader" perk, for a example ). Now, I wonder if that happened in other rewinds or not and if Skellebro is actually waking up at the time we see him waking up ( Skellebro already did things while less than in control of his abilities once or twice , so it would not be out there that he could had woken up earlier, did stuff to help Rena , get back to the tomb and wake up again without remembering a thing ).

That said, he could had handled that reunion a little better :p He probably should had dropped his knowledge of who he was dealing with in a far more detailed fashion and maybe even hinting that there could be some cooperation in getting the magic glowy liquid, since he knows damn well the Founder needs it to keep existing ( if he says he knows she is the Founder, there is no point in pretending he doesn't know about that ... ). If Rena didn't decided to keep him alive for #reasons , we would be seeing a rewind next chapter :p

Fed-Kun's army
The effect of his previous lives start to show. The question is now if it is only for those close to him or other people he has met, if it is the latter his own experience may be used against him at some point

Dex-chan lover
Am I the one who still worried about that sassy muscular gay-tard "guy" will mess with the current timeline because the skill he possess?

@ screamdoom

Oh, Madame will appear again for sure ... someone so important in whatever is happening in the Empire will surely get in the way of Skellebro, since he still needs to get info on the wormy business in the capital and somehow deal with the ghosts. It is not a matter of if, just of when ...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you asuraaa, sad that you guys finally got hit by the dmcas but it was predictable considering the same occurred with others rip

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad Rena's smile still the same old Rena I knew.

Just a thought/theory , Skele-MC, is living in a virtual world that was originally a video game, sort of like SOA. Just like people who believe life is a simulation, for him life really is a simulation, in this case a video game. That's why only some people can access the status window, its a glitch in the game that NPC's have access to what was originally meant for players. When a player dies they return to a previous save state, somehow Skele-MC got glitched into that system and because of the file corruption previous states wont always be the same.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not too clear about the legal aspect but isn't it same for mangadex with DMCA, except prolonging/delaying the process?

Mangas like OPM, One Piece and some others still get taken down when "requested" to.

Double-page supporter
@chairbear ive been thinking about him being in a vidya since the first couple chapters but the more we learn the more it seems plausible. the whole 'owners, guests, and residents' thing from a few chapters ago directly translates to 'developers, npc, and players'

Users who are viewing this thread