The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 128

lol get fucked Purson... also hard enough getting scanlations from the interference of anti-piracy stuff but am I the only one getting tired of scans getting so inconsistent the group actually doing it, or groups stopping, with drama and accusations of sniping? Just like can't we all just let people tl what they want to tl, or just be okay with other groups doing the manga / manhua too?

Dex-chan lover
@Zero13 I think that a contract with a Demon Lord binds their soul to the demon lord, so even if their lives are ended the soul is still devoured by them at the end of their life and strengthens the demon lord, so they're satisfied either way. However, outright stealing a follower like that will enrage them, because you're taking away some of their power and granting it to one of their rivals instead.

@HazelThyme Well that's what happens when they've already done it in the recent past with Dungeon Reset.

@Amariithynar It may also be that each demon lord has tenants/domains of behavior. If Purson is all about 'survival of the fittest/the strong cull the weak' then it might be fine if his followers are slain, but not if they wimp out to a new master. In any case, given the seemingly random and rambly nature of this story progression I think it's wrong to expect any sort of answer.

Dex-chan lover
@CasualObserver If that was the case, the weak capitulating to the strong would be right there in his tenets, so he wouldn't be angry about it. I mean, that's literally how his followers worked in the older chapters they were shown, too; the weak obey the strong, not are immediately culled by them. Only those who don't obey are culled.

@Amariithynar I think that behavior is only condoned under the assumption that Purson is the strongest. A demon lord who's alright with bowing to other demon lords wouldn't exist for long or have such a strong following. If his followers are killed by another demon lords', they simply weren't strong enough that he would've wanted them anyways. If they kill/subjugate eachother, it's just a natural establishment of the pecking order with Purson still at the top. If they acknowledge another demon lord as stronger it's an insult, in addition to Purson losing a soul/follower of currently unknown value; deities of any form are known for being as powerful as they are petty.

On the subject of demon lord domains, the only thing we know about Malphas is that his powers have to do with sleep, deceit, and manipulation. Except the darkness buff, which just gives a flat attack stat boost for some random reason. If this world cares about its' own canon, I see Skelly being betrayed by this power in favor of Isaac reaping all the rewards of whatever major thing happens next.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah fuck, everytime a new female appears they'll become a part of the MCs harem.

He's still a virgin tho

Dex-chan lover
> a boy with blue hair
> flashback literally shows red hair
???

unless he means in beast form

also waifu +1 (6 or 7?)

Users who are viewing this thread