The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 130

Fed-Kun's army
Wow just wow. This series went high and low then now at full speed ahead!
Cant wait for more updates.

Thank you so much for the early presents!

Damn, ever since Isaac showed up this series has been fantastic. Thanks for the translation.

Man this series took FOREVER to hit it's stride. But man this series is fantastic right now. I am legit eager to read more.

Double-page supporter
Its great how much skelly relys on Isaac and believes in him. Since he searched for Skelly for 2 years on Rubias request i really cant doubt his loyality, even though his personality screams betrayal. Especially after it was shown how he got cursed by all the godesses.

Still wonder how important Brody is gonna be later on. Him towering over skelly was also great. Skelly caring about his well being and treating him like an important teammember was also unexpected, but he did draw the connection of them both being similiar last chapter.

Now Isaac gonna show Skelly the art of war and how to pull the strings behind the scenes like a mastermind.

Dex-chan lover
She can also see the blue screen. My guess her power is seeing the path of the future. Kind of like if x is good or bad for her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll come right out and say it... the story actually seems to flow now. That arc where the swordsman was hunting him almost made me drop this, so glad that i didn't.

damn I love this Isaac, such a well made character, can't wait to see how he will be leading this army

Dex-chan lover
@relic626 thats the beauty of this series.if the author fucks up, he can just kill the MC and start over 🤣

Aggregator gang
@Zero13 It’s not loyalty... It’s benefits and profit. Issac gets benefits from Shelly bro killing more and more people, and offering them to his demon lord as the one who brought him to Malphas.

So it’s not like he’s doing it for free.

Hot topic Vampire at it again. Ursurping all the power per underhanded tactics.

@relic626 That arc was fine, especially once Leandro mentions Isabelle Simone, which cleared up why he turned into the terminator. Main problem was some of the translation from jaminis box like Google maps that were just no way.

Was supposed to be geographic information system and google maps just made it sound way dumber than it had to be with some other things on the relics. Maybe doot squad could redo parts of the arc, but these things are just some nitpicks.

Really the biggest thing that killed this series were the horrid/missing translations, til doot reworked most. The scale of the story/cast and the story itself is really 1 of a kind in the genre til now.

Double-page supporter
@All_Night

Oh i meant the time skelly was stuck inside the barrier for 2 years and Isaac kept searching for him looking beat up and old when he finally found him just felt like a loyal friend to me. Thats where i kinda stopped thinking he would betray them and Skelly believed in him more i think.

Really want that backstory on the the insecuritys Rubia touched on when talking about what hes scared of and why he sealed himself off.

Damn. At this point Issac the crow is more of a MC then MC himself!! This is a refreshing change in story telling. I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread