The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 130

@elizeu he's not but he definitely can be useful for mc since he is smart and mc is just a regular skeleton with no memories so his intelligence is low

Dex-chan lover
@elizeu Hahaha
Yeah nothing about him is good really, but I mean, sometimes his interests align with what skelly wants, so here we are.

This series is actually quite good. OP mc, but not too OP, and he's a fucking idiot, so he actually needs the side characters, who are very helpful. It also has a weirdly deep plot ngl, did not expect that coming in. Plus no fanservice. Unless you count the "lady".

Dex-chan lover
Best boy isaac gonna show them how it’s done

It’s interesting that she’d let a stranger lead the army though. What if it’s a trap? But I like that Karin has the self confidence to push through, it’s quite amusing. I like her already.

Nice that we get some ramp up in the narrative. I'm worried about the scenario conditions not being met tho. I get the feeling it's a mundane way of saying that Skellebro isnt strong enough. Too many strong people in the Empire still running around waiting to put a wrench in his plans.

Aggregator gang
Fuck... Just finished reading all chapters ;___; And the shit wait begins..

Dex-chan lover
@prstone Image 2, "privlige" should be "privilege." Image 4, "envelopes" should be "envelops." Image 5, "Karen" should be "Karin."

Contributor
Could'a saved some words and just put the bird directly in charge :'p

Much as I like our protagonist and his stoic decision-making, a strategist he is not.

Dex-chan lover
soo mister skelly doesnt notice that all scenarios so far were attached to strong female characters ^^?
he should ask of each of them sees the blue window

Users who are viewing this thread