The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 131

@InfiniteVerisimilitude
Same here, my guess is that the lion as an emblem was both popular in real history and fantasy stories as well, so it could be fitting as an emblem for the empire, being "brave" , "strong" etc .Tho that still not explains why is it a carbon copy of the Venice flag, so an Easter egg perhaps? Or author/drawer was lazy. Btw are a history student?

Group Leader
Very nice, collab instead of useless who can scanlate faster
@yogidrink Heck yeah! On chapter 127, someone said they like that scanlator feuds increase the quality, but in my experience it's only ever been a rush to the bottom, as scanlators throw quality out the window to post their version first. But, just look at this chapter. Flame-Scans really outdid themselves on the typesetting and it looks absolutely fantastic! Our scanlation abilities have complementary strong points, so by working together, I truly believe you're getting the best of both worlds. Not to mention, you got it less than two days after the Korean release of the chapter!! All told, I'd say that makes a strong argument for collaboration over competition. 😄

I care about this series, and seeing the results we're capable of when we work together has me so excited for its future. Viva la Flame-Doot revolución!

Aggregator gang
The snake followers are everywhere in the empire defenses. Steal their food and have a person with great senses to see if enemys are coming.

Wonder if Reed is of a higher ranking like skelly for malphas and can also use its blessing. Would be fun to see and i still wonder if the contract gets reset when skelly dies? The contract is extremely powerful, but hes essentially relying on the enemys power.

Lances 4 meters long? Isn't that too long?? You'd need two people to hold them, or maybe they're in power suits?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap flaming doots, have a nice Christmas too.
Damn these snake guys are everywhere

Cool seeing that you guys are working together. And just want to say it's awesome how guys like you help spread such a fantastic series so even more people can enjoy it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lycanka I'm just someone who's played too many Paradox games. 😅

The Owl could be a reference to Athens. Neither of them are showing a strong naval and mercantile bent though. So historical connections are probably near zero...

"native eng speakers with experience"
are you looking for reincarnators born multiple times in uk?

Dex-chan lover
I'm more concern about the experiment conducted on Rubia. I hope she didn't turned into some mindless demon that my Skeleton can't do anything to save her, or worst yet, he has to kill her. I won't drop the series but it will sure as hell hurts my mood for a week straight

Fed-Kun's army
A canyon is a chokepoint and generally easy to defend.

How did Count Anedal, who's supposed to be a battle veteran and key figure, come to the conclusion that mounting a surprise attack past the canyon would actually succeed?

But then again, those alliance forces were constructing a supply depot there with literally zero defensive troops being shown apart from our Skelly MC...

Users who are viewing this thread