The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

"Are you a member of the Necron Society?"

I thought you wanted to interrogate the man, Skellebro 😂

Dex-chan lover
Technically the Lance is couched upon the immense force propelling it forward and keeping it in place. Instead of a horse, however, it is instead the massive strength of a skelie

My theory is that overpowered dimensional knight that keeps appearing out of nowhere and messing up his partners is Mr. Bones himself but from a different timeline.

He was granted too much power by the evil god in exchange for losing his ego and becoming the god's bot.

Man I hope Rubia by some reason survived and reunites with Skeleton bro, or at the very least saves Rena and dies so he can keep both save

Dex-chan lover
seems no one told him the first rule of the Necron society you don't talk about the society with non-members well they didn't value him whatsoever anyway just a tool to be discarded

Haha, that Couched Lance description. I'm having Mount&Blade flashbacks.

Supporter
Someone didn't read the fine print when they got that tattoo. 😉

Dex-chan lover
@okestra

you, me and a lot of other people have similar theories about Mr bones being the dimension knight.
That said, personally, I believe it's just him, helping himself grow.

The events have some pretty big similarities if you think about it.
both times a necromancer was involved. ( Rae Rubia and Gilles de Rai )
both times there were two factions fighting over something ( the fake emperor and magical McGuffin )
Both times he was left alone with a ton of corpses.
And both times something bad happened right afterwards that made him strive harder to grow stronger still. ( Leandro hunting him down, and getting stuck in a time bubble so he fails to save Rubia )

I don't think he is being controlled, but that the system is limiting the amount of interference one of his lives can have on his other lives.
We have seen it do some shady stuff in the last 50 chapters or so...
Also from the sound of Edgar Allen Poe the Raven wizard guy ( forgot his name ) he doesn't go back in time as much as he jumps between dimensions when he dies
( this means that theoretically, his other copies of himself should be able to help him out. )

Fed-Kun's army
@okestra
I did heard the same thing from another user.
Well, it's an interesting theory. He is coming back again and again intercepting our MC because to make him more stronger, doing this so that he avoid mistakes that he did and maybe gonna do it in future.

Users who are viewing this thread