The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

@prstone
But in 93 he told the inn keeper to write about his crimes, and then those crimes happened to contain info about the necron society. So the tattoo a could be triggered by an imminent willingness or intent to divulge info about the necron society. That way you catch people right before they blab. At least that is my pet theory.

His surprise at the ginger’s death was weird tho, he’s seen this before. I thought he was surprised because snakes shot out his mouth, bc I don’t think we’ve seen that before. But I read it back over and that doesn’t make sense with the order of everything.

Yeah idk 🤷‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think it matters all that much about the specifics of the curse, it's probably different for each person but is generally triggered by taking some unauthorized or knowingly-forbidden action, such as being about to talk about it too much.

This time he specified "he'll", referencing a specific leader, so it could have been that.

The thing I wonder about is why Skele is surprised, since he's seen this before. At first I thought he asked about the Necrons on purpose, knowing it would cause him to die painfully.

@FluffyLLC The innkeeper didn't have a tattoo he was a lackey of the purple haired guy who did have a tattoo. He doesn't seem to be surprised that the tattoo is killing him but at how it's the death is more violent this time around.

Group Leader
@Zatarot The innkeeper did have a tattoo. He was the one we saw have the tattoo activate and strangle him in chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
@Amaterasu93
My guess is that you need to be of a certain rank in the society to talk about it with a non-member or recruit into it without getting killed by the tattoo. Obviously the inquisitor was not such a member, he looked like an all-around moron who only got recruited because of high social standing. That has to be how it works, otherwise the high priest would be alerted non-stop to members talking about the society to someone and he'd have to decide case by case of whether to kill someone 24/7, since it's a pretty large cult.

Dex-chan lover
was mister red hair retreating in the wrong direction ? it looks like he was right at the front

Fed-Kun's army
My guess was wrong again skeles really just offing everyone willingly or not. Was kinda right thinking a key character would show. My guess is skele absorbs/kills, alliance army comes in and pushes into city. Hood person isnt seen again until key characters show up or gets pursued by skele.

Couched lance is really scary in Mount & Blade, though as the comment mentioned that's not how it's done...

he will pobably fuck up next chapter somehow , maybe he will find rubia and slip and fall and stab rubia through her head, i would not be surprised at all

Did his wooden staff really just block that? C'mon author.

Users who are viewing this thread