The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

Dex-chan lover
Skellibro acquires couch lancing and immediatelly uses it as a projectile. Some silver knight shit right here

Rule no 1 of necron society : dont tell anyone about this organization
Lol stupid commander

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if instead of talking about the necron society, he could get info by having the member write about it. Worth a try. Still interested waiting for the worldbuilding for this saving Rubia arc.

In Fantasy Stories, Historical Lessons, Movies, Animated Series, even Tv Series the Cavalry Soldiers are the coolest looking of them all! Poor Oscar he was a great man controlled by a inglorious bastard. He's one of the only few 'villains' that I admire in this series.

Dex-chan lover
That’s not how you use a couch lance

Also knight class is definitely the one he’s getting and the skeleton horse he’d end up getting will be OP with that bonus exp gain.

@Klordz he never asked about the society though unlike before he just pointed out his part of it then the dude blurted out everything.

Dex-chan lover
Well he got what he deserved.

Also lol first rule of Necron club, don't talk about Necron club

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the count will reappear down the line and back rubia when she ascends the throne of the empire. Least i hope he does as hes loyal and a pretty prideful person til the end.

The way the horse died with him though. Also snake summon right outta the baron is nasty, especially with the focus on his eye.

Group Leader
@origamicactus He's actually already used this method in chapter 93! He forced the Innkeeper in Yublam to write out info. If Reid-Baren hadn't blurted everything out like an idiot, he likely would have done that here as well.

Dex-chan lover
Until Skeleton went "What?", I was sure him asking about the Necron society was a fun, round-about way to kill the inquisitor. Since he already knows anyone who talks about it to an outsider dies.

Dex-chan lover
Why do you guys keep expecting a bonehead to be able to properly think things through?

Dex-chan lover
@SeryjVolk
That's actually not technically true. Isaac mentions that a high priest at the top of the Necron Society is the one using the tattoos to kill people when they talk about their organization.
Because of this, it isn't that he talked about MC joining their group. It's that the high priest talked about it to MC.

I believe the high priest knows about MC and therefore killed reed because he's worthless and groveling to MC.

If that tattoo killed everyone talking about the Necron Society, even when asking them to join, it would be a pain in the ass recruiting.

"Join us."
"Join who?"
"Us."
"Who's 'us'?"
"... Do you want a snake tattoo?"

Are we Merged with the korean chapters? From now on, will we see chapters once per week?

Users who are viewing this thread