The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

Fed-Kun's army
Isaac just probably wanted the skeleton alive an powerful so he can continue to investigate on his blue window. After all, it was the reason he went with Rubia and him and tried to protect both.

Getting his power back and getting favour with Malphas must be his second reason.

Well, time to die again, or not. There will be something which prevent him from doing for sure.

Thank you for the new chapter, I enjoyed it.

I can’t believe that Rubia is friggin dead, how disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
well, not the first time for her to die, not the last one...

Best way to start fresh is to eat some crow. Seriously, Rubia has got to stop going into strange castles it never ends well.

I have the feeling that Isaac is not being honest on this one ... it is not that he ever cared for Rubia, so he wouldn't have any qualms of letting her rot a little longer if that meant he could manouver Skellebro to his liking , and I think it is very obvious that Isaac has ulterior motives in his quest to march onto the imperial palace.

That said, Rubia dies a lot in this series, so she being dead again would not be that weird :/

damn it why does the author always kill the lovable characters..............FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
oh well time to die skelly

This series feels like rezero with bone subaru. Althoug hopefully we're are not doing any leap again.

She aint dead, she escaped liked one of those dead captain/general said

@OrcaCat
Remember that Rena's story was difficulty B and Rubia's is S...
So my guess is that Gilderae's might be done before... Or both before

Dex-chan lover
Crow lied about something important, whether she's really alive or he's kept quiet about her death. I don't think Skelly's gonna like that too much.

Dex-chan lover
Damn...
There are many posibilities for how this could go on, but many people don't like to know what could happen next, so I'll put them under the spoiler tag.
-Skelebro could try to go to fight against the wizards to absorb all the power he can possibly absorb from them before dying.
-Skelebro could simply suicide.
Even though death is a real possibility, skelebro is not one to throw away his life, even when things get really bad, so...
-He could try to win the war overthrowing the empire while aquiring knowledge and power in the process.
-He could try to destroy the wizard tower, maybe for revenge.
-Anything else that could be absolutely unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread