The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

Isaac probably had some reason for lying, whether it was just to give Skelebro purpose to keep going or maybe to get in good with Malphas, but I'm guessing while Skelebro is here he'll try finishing Senator Lady's quest to help get more lulium (along with maybe the desert legacy?) for the next reset.

Fed-Kun's army
no reason to assume that Isaac is telling the truth now and was lying before. it might be that she really is alive and in the tower, but his goal is to get into the capitol and he assumed that he could keep skele on track until then. it might be that they would have been able to get her out even before all this or that they really did need to get stronger first, but they'd be able to get her out now and he can't have that happen before going to the capitol.

either way it's clear that Isaac's willing to do or say anything to keep skele following the path he wants him on

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar
Good point, I forgot about that. But reading the chapter again, it feels like the title was a nickname and not an accurate evaluation of the ash worm. It was summoned at the discretion of the hornblower, like a strong but still subservient minion. It also didn't seem to have any signs of higher intelligence than "destroy everything in sight," unlike the tortoise guardian a few chapters later. That guy felt more like a pillar of the world than the worm did.
If the "god" title is true, I'm totally in the wrong, but I'd wager it was only to build up a quick backstory for the B++ mid-boss.

the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.png

Dex-chan lover
Fortunately enough, there doesn't seem to be animal rights groups in their universe.

Good. if she's dead that means we get another reset. Another chance to actually PLAY IT SMART AND STAY WITH THOSE YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOU LITERAL PILE OF BONES.

Users who are viewing this thread