The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

Double-page supporter
here we go again indeed... his girl always gets fucked hum...

If the author can keep the story interesting then I'm sure this webtoon gonna be a long ride,😁

My theory is skelly is kevin ashton or someone from the legacy ages, who was ressurected. Just some random thoughts

300px-It%27s_Rewind_time.jpg

Contributor
...I'm not convinced admitting to this (or alternatively lying about it, whichever it is) right now was the wisest decision on our birdie's part.

Probably better to let Mr. Skeleton find that out from a safe distance, or whilst distracted by other things.

Ug, should have read it before I commented. This is horrible. Skelly can't get a break. Not even sure if he can start over again cause what the system said with the tutorial and everything being done.

3am

y'all forgot that the reset might not be a real one but another dimension , if rubia is dead here then there is no going back except with another one and isaac seems to have lied in order to protect him untill he find someone else to follow like the lady i forgot her name , because imagine the despair skelly wouldve felt if when he came back everything would be dead

Aggregator gang
So,
i think maybe maybe........ After hearing her death, he's gonna go for that starlight treasure, and maybe and gonna acquire that bewitching armour, that same armour who killed him twice.
It's just theory!!!
Author is a shit, he gave him and us a "HOPE".

Dex-chan lover
soo did isaac is saying the truth now or not hmm
also didnt in some chapter before soemthing was stated that he cant use a certain function anymore? wasnt that about the reset ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering what the author is trying to show us with this.
I mean, dragging skelly on in this Rubia-less world means they're trying to make skelly gain something before resetting his life. But which one is the important one? Is it the power of Malphas Pact?

Dex-chan lover
Good for her, really. Not trying to be edgy or anything, but death is much preferable than living as a guinea pig

Dex-chan lover
Before dying, Rubia's uncle mentionned a rumor that said that Rubia has escaped from the tower.

What I think is that Isaac is lying to Skel-bro about Rubia already being dead, so that he doesn't rush to the tower and die for nothing.

@Yuwenn The one who killed Rubia two years ago was...

Isaac

He did it with good intentions in mind-that Rubia will not suffer the tortures.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Obviously anything Isaac said cant really be trusted but it was a little strange she would still be alive after so long, its not like she had any particularly great powers. Guess Isaac wanted to recover his strength and enhance skelly as much as possible before he found out and reset.

Users who are viewing this thread