The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

Power Uploader
Issac will always look out for himself first, which in a way makes him a fairly honest and straight-forward character as long as you keep that in mind. Yes, he lied to Skelly, but I think he has a good reason for doing so, as right now Skelly is his only ally and Issac gets nothing out of pointlessly angering Skelly.

I also doubt the author introduced that scarab key in the same chapter as the Rubia revelation for no reason. I say they stay to fight the mages, collect whatever rewards they can, then go looking for the door the key opens (and as shown Skelly already has a pretty good idea of where that is since the key is bug-shaped).

No spoilers follow since this is all purely my conjecture and not based on anything beyond what we've all seen so far, but just in case:
I'd wager he'll die and reset shortly after opening the door and discovering what's inside, but perhaps before he can actually claim the treasure. I'd also bet he finishes the Rubia route during his next life, though it could also be interesting if he somehow clears her route on this run, making him unable to restart from the same point and leaving Rubia permanently or at least semi-permanently lost (think Re:Zero style).

Wait, Skelly should feel that his master is dead, isn't he? If his master dead He should loose some of his buffs. Or I misunderstood something?

Double-page supporter
Wait, didn't Rae Kruk say she escaped two chapters ago? Now we are talking about her dying? Did she escape then die? Did Rae's assassins get her, or did someone kill her and make it look like she escaped?

Dex-chan lover
I frankly did not see that coming but it’s a possibility I should have considered since the time skip

well, I'm always positively surprised by this manwha... but dude killing her? again? Nice plot twist!

Users who are viewing this thread