The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

Lie ! If Rubia die , he will have to start again already ...seem like he and his lady is the timeline ,so they can't seperate apart that easily ...or the auth want to change the rule !

@kimkim44 towards the start he was restarting over and over with Rubia dead and unable to save her, made it seem like the rule for a while was that his "save point" or whatever would move forward over time with completing certain tasks, but then instead when he completed Rena's 'quest' he seemed to be able to go back. So I wouldn't be surprised if he can't go back further to save Rubia just yet due to being stuck on the senator's quest, which when completed could do the same as with Rena and allow him to get back to Rubia's "quest route(?)".

That ending though...
67abfd7740be10e5c646e007ea144749.jpg

Aggregator gang
I see, so this time line now just only to leveling up mr. Skelly and opening the map progression.

Now that mr. Skelly was a servant of malphas, what will happen to this connection after he died?

I mean I know mr. Skelly can bring any learned skills, ability, li-thium to the past but, will malphas inherited this time line memory or not?

Or something different might happen when mr. Skelly died now?

Users who are viewing this thread