The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 137

Double-page supporter
That lulium knight and the girl is still out there though,
If they cant handle a few wizard how in the hell are they fighting them?
Much less, the shadows

Fed-Kun's army
Wondering If he even needs his speed too reach upto those mage bosses since he has darkness and energy blade skills. My guess was kind of right they did continue the siege and another stronger enemy appeared. Maybe he'll try out gravity manipulation and take the wizards by surprise or the alliance army will be pushed back?

If a few dozens of probably mediocre mages without any support at all (which makes no sense, as it is like sending archers into battle without infantry) can kill 1/11 of whole hi-tech army, how then it comes that empire didn't conquer them hundreds years ago? Average magic power should be at the roughly same level through history, but developing tech is much harder, so if mechanized infantry of today is suffering big losses now, how dudes with simple tech fought against them before? Even though they had titans, I have no idea how a huge metal box on legs could protect you from a few op magic spells

I think that Isaac is going to come back to help against these mages

Yes 10.000 seems a lot for only 30 medium mages

I wonder if their just gonna beat our skeleton and reset him again? Maybe not since he hasn't got those vials that power him up (forgot the name). Excited for the next chapter for sure

Dex-chan lover
wizard is strong, but not that strong
this game should be nerfed

even if the game had 1 shot kill mechanic, it's still impossible for a few dozen kill in the thousands
they're just the rank of soldier in this case, not even some kind of grand wizard or merlin (except those 2 new guy, maybe)
where the F is those ranged weapons? not accurate doesn't mean shit with numbers

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE talk about Rena once in a while ! I'm crying a little bit here

In the next Chapter:

Skllebro gets some serious beating. Isaac might interve. Most likely it will not go well for Skellebro :/

Dex-chan lover
"Now there is nothing to stop the allied forces!!"
Death: seems like someone just planted my flag.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or is there way too many long breaks especially at the later half?

Edit: Turns out the chapter loaded improperly for me

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes death has come and the reset is close. I wonder how much info he will get this time.

Users who are viewing this thread