The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, it's not gay to want to ream boipussies when the people they're attached to look like that.

Dex-chan lover
Have to say, if this chapter ended with another reset after an insanely powerful person shows up out of nowhere just to kill skeleton, would have gotten bored of this and stopped reading for a while again but now that Isaac's back, it has my interest again.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Yeah, didn't trust Isaac as a crow and even less now. This fight is going on too long and Skelly needs to go for the reset before things get out of hand.

I bet from now on Isaac will also reset with him
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Fed-Kun's army
I think eventually isaac will kill skele, because he knows he can restart.

Thanks for the chapter update!

However, I have to ask: Dafuq is up with your site, Flame-scans. I tried reading on your site to support you, but it’s a frikken’ train wreck! Skelly isn’t even part of the ‘most recent’ on the home page and needs to be searched for (possibly to prevent DMCA, so that’s fine), and the most recent chapter isn’t even included in the chapter list. What’s worse is that the pull down chapter list is completely out of order, and even has four or five different manhua mixed in with it. So messy.

Users who are viewing this thread