The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 138

Fed-Kun's army
Flashy characters take up alot of panels but his suicide dust was nice, very quick and instant death. Last guess was wrong thinking the alliance would actually make It inside by now. Glad Isaacs back! Skeles death flags were rising like crazy.

I don't know what's going to happen but what I wish to happen is for skelly to absorb the mages, issac sacrifices himself so that skelly can absorb him aswell (like another investment) skelly kills himself (a deal with issac) and wabaam back to where we started

I'm gonna be honest issac looks like what I think leylin farlier looks like after he became a warlock

Dex-chan lover
Try to tag one of them. This time alone already have 65 comments, it is possible they missed your comment.

Issac won't kill Skelly just BECAUSE he knows he can restart, why would Issac ruin whatever plans he has and let them be rewritten?

If you remember, Rubia said quite a while ago that sorcerers like Isaac burn part of their soul everytime they possessed a body ( like he did when he possessed the crow statue he was using until now ) and that Isaac was basically on his last run ( a thing Isaac did not deny ). So seeing Isaac in full form is pretty much a sign that either he managed to "refill" his soul or he decided to go in a bang to save Skellebro ... and TBH, given how Isaac is not a nice guy at all, I'm not sure which one is a worse prospect.

Anyway, next chapter is Isaac turn to shine, I guess. Let's see of what the ol'chap is made of ;)

Isaac is probably using his life in exchange for a short period in his original form. He's not doing it to be nice, but rather he knows skelly can reset, which means repairing his relationship with skelly is important, even if he has to die in this life to do it (so as to not have skelly as an enemy in the next iteration).

Group Leader
Isaac went from basement-dwelling demon to full on chadbro and I love this development.

Users who are viewing this thread