The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

I wouldn't say it's entirely manipulation since it's not as though he knows whether his current life and next life would be considered the same or different parallel universes.

Double-page supporter
It's been a while since I've been so invested in a manhwa, and it's all because of Isaac. Yikes.

Aggregator gang
Skeleton still can’t seem to protect anything. The ”side characters” are still more interesting than the Skeleton 👀

Issac seems to be investing heavily in the MC’s future “deaths”.
How much exp is full form issac worth? He’s a God’s general only below the Crow demon lord.

Well, that was actually some decent writing. Color me surprised.

This reminds me of Berserk's 4 Demons having control of fate all due to Causality. I guess a greater law of reality's power requires the use of such event for it to be used...

Dex-chan lover
@FreezeBlue

if I had to guess.

Partly because Isaac honestly has started to like the skeleton.
But I also suspect a big part of it is that he hopes that he can be free in another timeline with the help of the MC if he kills himself in this one to get on his good side.
One does not necessarily have to exclude the other...

Did everybody missed the fact that Isaac has lilium for blood? I dont think he will appear on skeleton's next loop.

@hiimtummy Thank you for that. So there really is a novel. Sadly I am gonna pass on that since the mtl translation of korean novel is really one of the worst thing i have ever encountered. If only this one is a chinese novel, The mtl translation can probably be tolerated since even the google translated of it is still readable but since it is korean novel, no chance at all.

@Scunt only if the lilium is absorbed
But still this would only blocked his chance to be a crow, je would still be in the basement

Users who are viewing this thread