The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
This was really well done for a reunion and exit. Isaac was still in control til the very end leading skelly onto the right path for now. I wonder if he will remember it in the next life about being more open.

If the offering indeed has to be that huge for him then im unsure how he will ever return to normal without killing himself. Crow form til the end i guess, which im fine with.

Supporter
Fuck you Isaac ! Until the last moment you do the things your way ! I'm not criying, it's just that the dust blew something in my eye, it's not like i care, i do not. No, no, no, no.

@Goldenzeal

or he just pieced together that skelly restarts, as skelly himself stated in a rage when they parted ways. He has a plan. he always has plans inside of plans. Its Isaac after all who we are talking about. Even the gods couldn't truly get rid of him.

Ive always been suspicious of him... he might not be so bad after all? I hope they can have a heart to “heart” in the next reset

Dex-chan lover
Ninjacuttingonion.gif

p.s. - there was ~0 sacrifice in his deed, he just logically bet on Skelly's ability and tried to make it most favorable for himself in the next run also making Skelly forgive him and not leave him aside cuz of Rubia's death, 100% usual selfish raven

1. discovered save\load mechanism
2. abused it immediately
*greedy raven noises*

P.P.S. - who's MAANG and wtf is his curse he has just avoided?

Dex-chan lover
god dude this series is so good, wish i could recommend it to more people but that nun arc ruins that idea so hard

Dex-chan lover
@DatRabbitSkut

Well yeah, that is what I said...
Skelly boi straight out told him he can restart tho, so Isaac didn't really need to figure that out btw...
If Isaac gets into skelly´s good book, he might help him be free in another timeline/life once skelly becomes strong enough to do so.

Fed-Kun's army
Goodbye Isaac, probably the best character in this series (currently), may we see you again in the next reset.

o7

Users who are viewing this thread