The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

Damn. Can't believe Isaac would actually do that, honestly. I really don't know when skelly's gonna die this time, and where his checkpoint is going to be. Wouldn't it be ironic if it was after Isaac and Rubia and Rena died, so he couldn't save anyone?

Almost 150 chapters and the MC is still as fucking stupid as when he started... Is there going to be any growth soon or will it just be an endless cycle of us watching a moron stumble through the world and be reborn over and over?

Aggregator gang
Free lulium I guess lol
I really hope this isn't the last we see of Isaac...! And it would be nice if he got his memories intact next life (though that's just wishful thinking)
What was that about the curse of Maang? Doesn't ring a bell...
On another note, I wonder what Malphas thinks about this, surely Skeleton won't keep his favor after this?

Isaac hung on the the time MC said "Next time" and gambled his all on winning MC over in his next life.
Nothing more than a high-stakes gamble from a godlike sorcerer who trancends the in-universe common sense.

Noo! He was too handsome to die!
Skely boy better be setting things straight the next time he dies

Im guessing he pulled a 4d chess move and sacrifice himself in this life to make skeleton extremely powerful, so Skeleton can save them both the next time he revives, but we still dont know where the last checkpoint is

Dex-chan lover
@Murricath

whatever this world is, it's guardians or creators is keeping the MC stupid. Every time he levels up enough or gains enough power to breach that crap, the rules rear their ugly head and put him down again.
I'm guessing this ain't going to be a forever thing. Characters like Issac is changing the MC enough that those rules or chains may not work anymore.

but the away this story is going I'm betting it will probably take a few volumes before that happens. The author seems to enjoy slowly opening up the world to the MC.

Double-page supporter
Skeleton's wisdom has (probably) risen to the highest it ever been at the time I'm making this comment.

Users who are viewing this thread